Be aware that almost every 64 bit sector and some 32 bit sectors have:
1) A High Performance Memory and The XXXX Motherboard topic. This topic has tests of several brands of memory with overclocking results.
2) A Tips, Bugs, and Workarounds topic. This is a list of known issues and fixes if any.
3) A BIOS Screen Shots topic. Here are pictures of the main BIOS windows to see what options are available.
4) A XXXXX First Look or XXXXX Just Arrived topic. This topic has pictures of the subject Motherboard.
5) A XXXX Motherboard Discussion topic. This topic is where the main dicsussion of the subject motherboard takes place.
6) A XXXX Motherboard Voltage Mods topic. Many of the motherboards have Vcore and Vdimm mod topics.
7) A XXXX Motherboard BIOS Page link. This link is at the top of the individual forum sector for each board. It has the newest Official, Beta, and some mod BIOS for download.
In addition there are the following Sectors dedicated to their subject:
1) A OverClocking Tips, Techniques and Theory Sector. In this sector is the detail needed to understand how to overclock and what different BIOS settings do and how to set them. 2) A Memory Modules, Information and Issues In this sector many of the most popular memory brand/types are discussed. There are lots of results posted here to try to help you buy memory that will overclock well on your board.
I hope these topics and sectors help you achieve whatever results you want, or help you select the best board for your needs. Many of these topics are "Read Only". If you have a question relative to a closed topic, post a question in the the sector for your motherboard, or PM me directly.
-------------------- Too Many Computers,... Too Little Time ..... Com'on ???..! Posts: 27985 | From: Fire Island, NY | Registered: Feb 2003